Multiple survival tools are incorporated into this axe, including a whistle/flint; saw; small serrated knife; hammer/axe/rope cutter and a separate spoon.
It will perform heavier duty tasks such as raft and shelter frame building fast, with a capacity to fell up to medium sized trees with enough dedication.
Unlike wood handle camping axe models, our survival hatchet handle won’t break. And in the off-chance the tool is abused, and the handle broken, the handle can be chiseled out and replaced with a wooden handle.
Lightweight, compact and packed with auxiliary tools, this hatchet multi tool is built for survival in the wild.
- Composite 440 steel axehead (holds a great edge and resistant to rusting).
- Almost indestructible nylon fibre handle.
- Lightweight, well balanced and compact.
- Multiple incorporated additional camping and survival tools.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors and wilderness survival.
Outdoor Axe Specifications:
- Overall axe length: 35.5cm.
- Axe blade width: 13.6cm.
- Handle length: 30.5cm.
- Axe edge length: 8.4cm.
- Spoon length: 17.4cm (spoon depression length: 69mm).
- Saw length: 30cm (handle length: 12.1cm).
- Axehead material: 440 composite steel.
- Axe handle material: Nylon fiber.
- Product weight: 822g.
- Incorporated survival tools: Whistle/flint; spoon; small serrated knife; saw; hammer/axe/rope cutter.
- Camping hatchet | camping axe | survival tomahawk | survival axe | outdoor axe | camp axe | camp hatchet | small hatchet | hatchet tool | short axe | emergency axe | lightweight axe | small forest axe | hatchet multi tool | survival hatchet multi tool.