The long bladed spear tip is constructed from high Manganese steel (spring steel). A steel with a high carbon content, producing a hard and enduring edge, and holds natural resilience against edge chipping and speartip fracture.
Fixed to the spearhead is a beautiful Rosewood handle, which feels great in the hand and holds excellent characteristics for combat and martial arts training.
A versatile and deadly battle spear in a compact form.
- High Manganese steel (spring steel) – hard steel with a high carbon content and excellent natural resilience against edge chipping and spear-tip fracture.
- Double edged spear polearm design – facilitates penetration.
- Beautiful Rosewood handle – smooth and resilient wood species commonly used for martial arts weapon construction.
- High quality brass fittings and steel hand-guard.
- Relatively short spear (102cm total length) – practical and fast battle functional combat spear.
- Leather sheath included.
- Double edged spear tip material: High Manganese steel (spring steel).
- Fittings material: Brass.
- Hand-guard material: Steel.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Spear full length: 102cm.
- Spearhead length: 35cm.
- Spearhead width: 6cm (at widest point).
- Handle length: 103cm.
- Included: Leather sheath.
- Type: Spear weapons.