Lightweight and versatile skeletonized knives.
This skeletal knife is practical for the outdoors, including for camping, fieldcraft, carving and civilian rescue purposes.
The construct is an advanced 420HC steel fixed blade, with a strong full tang skeletal knife handle + rubber ABS grip. The design and construct is reliable and positioned for hunting, fieldcraft and campsite use.
A pleasure to both knife and use, packing a lot of blade power into a compact form.
- Modern 420HC steel blade – hard & lasting razor sharp edge, resistant to rusting and resilient against blade damage,
- Strong full tang skeleton knife handle + rubber ABS grip.
- Tough ABS knife sheath included.
- Versatile utility knife – ideal for bushcraft, civilian utility and camp knife use.
Skeletonized Knives Specifications:
- Overall length: 170mm.
- Blade length: 63mm.
- Handle length: 90mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Blade material: 420HC steel.
- Handle material: full tang steel + rubber ABS grip.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Weight: 98g.
- Knife sheath: ABS material.
- Type: Best camping knives.