Slot the built-in belt clip onto your belt or securely connect a backpack clip to the rear loop of the knife (which doubles as a bottle opener) for transport. No knife sheath is needed for this simple lightweight knife.
Great for travel, camping and general civilian utility.
- Large keyring attachment point – doubling as a bottle opener.
- Generous and comfortable handle.
- Compact and powerful folding knife blade.
- Modern 8Cr13MoV stainless steel – sharp, resilient & resistant to rusting.
- Super lightweight yet strong aluminium alloy handle.
- Ideal for camping, bushcraft, lightweight backpacking and travel.
Ultralight Backpacking Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (extended): 14cm.
- Blade length: 4cm.
- Width of blade: 2.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.28cm.
- Handle length: 10cm.
- Handle material: Aluminium alloy.
- Blade material: 8Cr13Mov stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: Titanium coating.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Weight: 98g.