The space is perfectly adapted for single person living, although up to 4 people can be housed if required, of which is normally used to house a wood burner and dry firewood pile.
The pre-installed stove vent hatch allows standard wood burner exhaust pipes to be coupled with the hole. Thus utilising a wood stove will simultaneously warm the inside, facilitate cooking, and boil water for drinking and hot showers.
Assembly is simple; a single pole maintains the outer pyramid structure, with the main body pulled and secured to the ground via sturdy tent pegs. Finally the guy-lines are pulled and pegged taut producing a shelter withstanding snow, heavy rain and powerful winds. No floor groundsheet is included for fire safety reasons, and instead it is recommended a raised bed be installed for dry sleeping.
Ideally suited for camping, seasonal hunting, gold prospecting or long term survival.
- 4 season tent which can be used in winter snow conditions.
- Thick and tough Oxford material (high dependability for remote operations).
- Stove jack pre-installed (allows use of a wood burner).
- Simple single pole structure (very easy to erect and takedown).
- Removable fair-weather top (lets in sunlight and allows star viewing).
Winter Tent With Stove Jack Specifications:
- Type: 1 layer – 4 season.
- Tent dimensions: Point to point diameter – 340cm; height 240cm.
- Packed size: 72 x 20 x 20cm.
- Main material: Waterproof seam sealed 300D silver Oxford (thick & tough).
- Pole material: Single 25mm diameter support pole.
- Main features: Stove jack pre-installed.
- Not included: Stove and exhaust pipe (photos are for demonstration only).
- Weight: 7kg.
- Item: Teepee tent.
There are no reviews yet.