This blunt Katana is constructed with a resilient and hard premium quality Rosewood. It is not designed for contact swordplay, but rather used as a shadow practice Katana (a training Katana for movement through the air). It will also make a beautiful Katana for safe display and presentation purposes.
This Japanese wooden sword is lightweight, easy to use and train with. It is ideal for repetitive weapons martial arts training and scale size Japanese sword practice.
Wood Katana Key Features:
- Hard & resilient Rosewood sword construction.
- Beautifully finished, presentable & collectible.
- Lightweight, comfortable to handle & much safer than blunt steel blade training swords.
- Perfect for martial arts, sword training and presentation.
Wood Katana Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Blade material: Rosewood.
- Handle material: Rosewood wrapped with genuine stingray skin & polyester cord.
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Scabbard material: Painted steel.
- Tsuba material: Brass.
- Accessories material: Brass.
- Fuller: Double sided Bo-Hi blood grooves.
- Included: 1x sword bag.
- Theme: WWII Japanese army officer sword.