The main ring body is constructed of quality non-magnetic material and will not interfere with a compass magnetic field.
This is a professional navigation tool constructed to the highest quality with deviations and errors refined to an absolute minimum.
- High quality professional instrument.
- Non-magnetic material construction.
- Minimum deviation guaranteed (see figures below).
- Certified to industry standards.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with any high grade ship magnetic compass.
Azimuth Circle Specifications:
- Model: GFC-165 Azimuth circle.
- Use: Designed for use in conjunction with a class (A) magnetic compass (such as a CPT-165A magnetic navigation compass).
- Standard: Manufactured in accordance with shipbuilding GB/T 335-2005 standards.
- Outer / inner diameter: 239mm; 226mm.
- Material: High quality non-magnetic material.
- Deviation between prism box sight-line and zero graduation line: <0.06mm.
- Deviation between sight seam centre-line and sight mark line: <0.5mm.
- Note: Azimuth circle will freely rotate on compass & should not produce a side motion error of more than 2 degrees.
- Product weight: 1.5kg.