Forged with high carbon steel, the full tang Chinese broad sword is tough and built for war. Holding a hard, reliable edge and natural resilience against the stresses of battle, the edges will resist chipping and blade fracture to a high degree.
A beautiful matching Rosewood is used for both the handle and scabbard, and all fittings are solid brass. All premium materials designed to endure and finish the sword with class.
Presentable, ornamental and a deadly Jian Chinese sword.
- High carbon steel sword blade – hard, reliable battle edge with excellent natural resilience against chipping & blade deformation.
- Very high quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Hand-and-a-half sword handle – use interchangeably with one or two hands.
- Wide & deep double blood grooves on both sides of blade – significantly lightens the blade.
- Double edged sword blade – perfectly balanced blade.
- Straight sword blade – versatile cutting and thrusting Jian weapon.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly Chinese sword.
Chinese Broadsword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 72cm.
- Blade length: 55cm.
- Handle length: 17cm.
- Blade material: High carbon steel.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Scabbard material: Rosewood.
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Brass.
- Fuller: Double blood-grooves on both sides of the blade.
- Item: Jian sword for sale.