Additional model features include an internal blade compartment (including 5x trapezoidal spare blades) and a strong blade locking knob. These features keep spare blades well protected, convenient to access and ensures strong locked blade positions.
A very reliable utility cutter purposed for professional tradesman and builders.
- Safety utility knife – safe retractable knife for carpet removal, building work, utility and unpacking boxes.
- Razor sharp Japanese SK2 steel replaceable utility blades.
- Tough corrosion resistant Zinc alloy handle + TPR rubber grip.
- Internal blade compartment (including 5x trapezoidal spare blades).
- Strong locking knob – ensuring safe blade positions.
Craftsman Utility Knife Specifications:
- Tool size (retracted): 14.4 x 3 x 2.1cm (LxWxH).
- Blade material: SK2 steel.
- Recommended blade replacements: SATA 93434A and 93435A.
- Handle material: Zinc alloy + TPR rubber grip.
- Weight: 150g.
- Features: Internal blade compartment (including 5x trapezoidal spare blades); strong locking knob.
- Type: Work blade utility cutter.