This Western bowie knife design is highly versatile and purposed for not only wilderness use, but as a formidable tactical bowie fighting knife. The relatively large knife is effective for a range of fieldcraft tasks including butchering game. The powerful blade has a classic normal-straight design which is well positioned for all knife fighting styles, including lopping, slash and thrust attacks.
Highly collectable and a pleasure to both own and use.
- Large knife – well adapted for both knife fighting and wilderness survival.
- Razor sharp and resilient imported Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Premium Ironwood handle + stainless steel hand-guard.
- Genuine leather sheath (hand carved & stitched).
Damascus Bowie Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 30cm.
- Blade length: 16cm.
- Handle length: 13.5cm.
- Width of blade: 3.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Blade material: Imported Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Handle material: American Desert – Ironwood.
- Hand-guard material: Stainless steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Bowie blade.