Our boat compass is reliably powered by electrical cord feed, and makes a great choice as a primary navigation instrument for boating and even off-road navigation, however if loss of electronic power occurs it’s a wise choice to have a simple magnetic compass for emergency direction finding.
- Electric power operated (highly accurate and reliable).
- Fast recovery after abrupt boat movements and direction changes.
- Compact and dash mountable with built-in pivoting bracket.
- LED illuminated for night reading.
- Liquid filled.
Marine Compass Specifications:
- Note: The lubber-line of this compass is designed to indicate the direction of vessel travel/heading; inverse to conventional compass products.
- Product size / base diameter: 76 x 74mm / 62mm.
- Main material: Quality ABS.
- Operation: Electric – cord operated.
- Standard: Liquid compass filled.
- Features: Quick recovery ball compass; corrosion resistant; adjustable mounting bracket.
- Product weight: 75g.
- Maritime compass.