The liquid compass rotatable dial makes easy and accurate work when plotting tracks on maps, and the compass is extremely stable & accurate in holding headings whilst navigating. Many features are built into the device including vertical & horizontal levels, luminous dial, magnetic brake, short & line diopters, and a slope angle indicator.
This is one of the most dependable, accurate and toughest geological – engineer compass models available.
- Robust, shock resilient and waterproof.
- Luminous dial for night reading.
- Front and rear diopters for finding distant landmark bearings.
- Incorporated slope indication for finding angles of rock formations, trends and inclinations.
- Built-in horizontal and vertical levels ensuring accurate compass readings.
- Ideally suited for geological surveyors and engineers.
Geological Compass Specifications:
- Size (LxWxH): 80 x 70 x 32mm.
- Main materials: Abs; tough resin glass.
- Colour options: Black or army green.
- Compass accuracy: up to 0.5 degrees.
- Dial: 65mm rotating dial.
- Standard: Liquid filled army compass standard.
- Features: Shock and waterproof; luminous dial; short & line diopter; vertical & horizontal level; magnetic brake; slope angle indicator.
- Weight: 106g.
- Package: Engineer lensatic compass, nylon bag, lanyard, English instructions.