The handle is an exotic sandalwood which is securely riveted to the full tang, and the blade designed as a gentle Nessmuk trailing edge. The overall knife size is small making this, and the above blade characteristics very advantageous for field processing and skinning wild pig.
A great boar hunting knife and very effective skinning knife.
- Highly efficient Nessmuk training edge blade – purpose designed for skinning.
- Modern 7Cr13 steel – modern alloyed steel with excellent blade characteristics which are focused for field dressing & skinning game.
- Exotic sandalwood handle riveted to a full tang.
Hog Skinning Knife Specifications:
- Total length: 21.8cm.
- Blade length: 9.7cm.
- Blade width: 3.2cm.
- Blade material: 7Cr13 Steel, marked as M390.
- Hardness: 58HRC.
- Handle material: Sandalwood.
- Knife sheath: Synthetic leather.
- Weight: 180g (Including sheath).
- Type: Boar hunting knife.