All blank products are pre-heat treated within a range of 58-60 HRC, which creates the ideal balance of edge hardness, while keeping the blade resilient against deformation and fracture.
All blanks are ready to be machined and worked, eliminating the complicated heat-treatment process. This is of course highly desirable to knife makers and craftsman.
- Knife steel blanks – ideal for quality stainless steel kitchen and fishing knives.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to machine work.
- VG10 stainless steel – excellent all-round blade characteristics and polishes to a bright shine.
Kitchen Knife Steel Specifications:
- Size: Optional length & width variations.
- Material: Pre-heat treated VG10 stainless steel.
- Hardness: 58-60 HRC.
- Colour: White.
- Package: One piece in package.
- Item: Knife making steel.