The knife cuts and slices with power, and can be used effectively to build crude survival shelters, primitive weapons, traps and for bush-crafting. It can also be used for hunting and is capable of field dressing medium to large sized game, including the butchering process.
A great choice for the bushman or mountain man.
- Versatile field knife – purposed for wilderness survival, bushcraft, hunting & field dressing wild game.
- Tough linen Micarta handle with an excellent gripping surface.
- Modern A8 steel – holds a lasting sharp edge, very resilient blade & resistant to corrosion.
- Tough Kydex sheath.
- Overall length: 316mm.
- Length of blade: 181mm.
- Handle length: 135mm.
- Thickness of blade: 5.7mm.
- Width of blade: 37mm (widest point).
- Handle material: Linen Micarta.
- Blade material: A8 steel.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Kydex.
- Weight: 440g (including sheath).