Damascus steel blades are reputed to be tough, resistant to shattering and are capable of being honed to a very sharp and resilient edge.
Not only does this cleaver have the above characteristics, but also hold the token beauty of Damascus steel patterns, each pattern an individual as part of a unique forging process.
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Cut more vegetable with less resistance (long blade length and short width).
- Lightweight and ergonomic to use.
- Professional chef quality and a highly collectable kitchen tool.
Vegetable Cleaver Specifications:
- Parameters: Length-295mm; blade length-165mm; blade width-50mm; blade thickness-2mm; weight-235g.
- Material: Japanese modern pattern welded Damascus 73 layer steel & VG10 steel core.
- Handle: Quality Pakka wood handle, mirror light processing. Will not to distort, fade or shrink.
- Hardness: 58-60 HRC.
- Features: Extremely sharp and durable; very resistant to rust; lightweight and ergonomic to use.
- Sharpness level: Cutting force: 6.0-8.0N international standards.
- Item: Meat clever.