The straight sword can be used with one hand or two, and the double edged sword blade is perfectly balanced, poised not only as a formidable thrusting weapon, but equally effective for cutting attacks.
A versatile, sharp and combat ready Knight sword.
- Dual edged broadsword blade – powerful cutting and formidable thrusting weapon.
- Full tang 1060 high carbon steel blade (spring steel) – hard, reliable edge and tip, and naturally resilient to damage.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Generous handle – generates good power & facilitates weapon manoeuvring.
- Fully functional and battle ready warrior sword.
Medieval Broadsword Specifications:
- Overall length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 86cm.
- Handle length: 14cm.
- Width of blade: 4.3 – 2.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6 – 0.4cm.
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel.
- Hardness: 50 HRC.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood wrapped with genuine goat leather.
- Handle materials: Hardwood wrapped with wax-cord.
- Sword fittings material: Stainless steel.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 1.65kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Crusader sword.