This double edged Crusader sword represents an otherwise fully functional and battle ready war sword. The blade is resilient, perfectly balanced and makes a versatile thrusting and cutting Medieval broadsword.
Note: We can deliver the sword sharp or dull as needed. Please advise us with your order.
- Dual edged Knights sword – powerful balanced thrusting and cutting blade.
- Full tang 1060 high carbon steel (spring steel) – hard, reliable edge with renowned natural resilience against damage.
- Generous handle – generates good power with one or two hands & facilitates weapon manoeuvring.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Dulled edges purposed for sparring – but would otherwise make a battle ready sword.
Knight Sword Specifications:
- Overall length: 100cm.
- Blade length: 86cm.
- Handle length: 14cm.
- Width of blade: 4.3 – 2.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6 – 0.4cm.
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel (spring steel).
- Hardness: 50 HRC.
- Scabbard material: Black lacquered hardwood.
- Handle materials: Hardwood wrapped with wax-cord.
- Weight: 1.28kg (including scabbard weight).
- Sword fittings material: Stainless steel.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Use: Sparring sword.
- Item: Knightly sword.