Traditionally hand sharpened and polished, the resulting blade is highly refined creating a first class double edged sword blade.
The handle, scabbard and fittings are encased in copper and then gilded with three color inlays (black, silver & gold). Very lavish decorative sword artworks.
No expense has been spared, and this Jian weapon is worthy of avid collection, proud display and makes a deadly Chinese war sword.
- Hand forged folded Damascus steel sword blade – renowned blade characteristics including a razor sharp cutting edge and excellent natural resilience to chipping & blade fracture.
- Generous double handed sword handle – facilitates seamless weapon maneuvering.
- Premium quality sword fittings, handle & scabbard materials.
- Decorative sword – elegant and presentable ceremonial sword with beautiful energy, feel and symmetry (highly collectable).
- Battle ready sword – fully functional and deadly combat sword.
Moonlight Sword Specifications:
- Note: Sword stand is NOT included, and is shown only for demonstration purposes.
- Overall length: 107cm.
- Blade length: 76cm.
- Blade width: 3.1cm (at widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 1cm (at thickest point).
- Handle length: 31cm.
- Blade material: Hand forged folded Damascus steel.
- Blade shape: 8 sided octahedral blade.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Hardwood + encased in copper + three color copper inlays (black, silver & gold).
- Saya (scabbard): Hardwood + encased in copper + three color copper inlays (black, silver & gold).
- Sword fittings material: Pure copper and pure copper inlayed with real silver or gold.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Weight: 3.22kg with scabbard; 1.76kg sword only.
- Item: Moon sword.