Traditionally hand sharpened and polished, the resulting blade is highly refined creating a first class double edged sword blade.
Exotic Ebony black wood is used for both the handle and scabbard and are finished off with pure copper fittings, of which are hand carved creations.
No expense has been spared with this Jian weapon, making it worthy of avid collection, proud display and makes a deadly Chinese war sword.
- Hand forged folded Damascus steel sword blade – renowned blade characteristics including a razor sharp cutting edge and excellent natural resilience to chipping & blade fracture.
- Generous hand and a half sword handle – facilitates seamless weapon maneuvering.
- Premium quality sword fittings, handle & scabbard materials.
- Decorative sword – elegant and presentable ceremonial sword with beautiful energy, feel and symmetry (highly collectable).
- Battle ready sword – fully functional and deadly combat sword.
Sacred Sword Specifications:
- Note: Sword stand is NOT included, and is shown only for demonstration purposes.
- Overall length: 105cm.
- Blade length: 76cm.
- Blade width: 3.8cm (at widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 0.9cm (at thickest point).
- Handle length: 24.5cm.
- Blade material: Hand forged folded Damascus steel.
- Blade shape: 8 sided octahedral blade.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Ebony wood + pure copper (hand carved).
- Saya (scabbard): Ebony wood + pure copper fittings.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Weight: 2.42kg with scabbard; 1.52kg sword only.
- Item: Ceremonial sword.