Both the handle and matching scabbard are hardwood & brass constructs with embedded Chinese dragon sword mythology.
The Dao weapon can be used interchangeably with a single or two hands and cuts, slashes and thrusts with compact power and grace.
A masterpiece of functional and presentable art and a real treasure to own.
- Folded steel blade – unmatched razor sharp cutting edge and natural resilience against chipping and blade fracture.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon line.
- Dragon sword handle and scabbard themed – powerful Chinese beast mythology built into the sabre sword.
- Presentable ornamental sword with high collection value.
- Versatile & balanced saber sword – effective cutting, slashing and thrusting weapon.
- Battle ready and extremely deadly Chinese sword.
Chinese Dao Specifications:
- Piandao sword full length: 90cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Width of blade: 3.6cm (at widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 0.75cm.
- Blade material: #608 folded steel – over 1200 individual steel layers.
- Hamon: Genuine clay tempered with visible wave Hamon.
- Handle material: Hardwood wrapped with brass – engraved artworks.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood wrapped with brass – engraved artworks.
- Sword & scabbard materials: Brass.
- Fuller: Double blood-grooves on both sides of the blade.
- Weight: 2kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Dragon hilt sword.