The liquid compass rotatable dial makes easy and accurate work when plotting tracks on maps, and the compass is extremely stable & accurate in holding headings whilst navigating. Many features are built into the device including rear & front sight diopters, a slope angle indicator, azimuth dial & frame, mirror and more.
This is one of the most dependable, accurate and toughest engineering or geological compass models available.
- Front & rear diopters (take accurate bearing readings of distance landmarks).
- Azimuth dial (finding the bearing of a celestial body relative to the observer).
- In-built slope angle indicator (ensures level and thus accurate compass readings).
- Robust shock proof housing and quality waterproof seals.
- Liquid filled compass.
- Perfectly suited for engineering, mining and geological professions.
Azimuth Compass Specifications:
- Size (LxWxH): 64 x 58 x 18mm.
- Main materials: Metal.
- Colour: Gold
- Weight: 113g.
- Compass accuracy: up to 0.5 degrees.
- Standard: Liquid filled military compass standard.
- Features: Shock and waterproof; azimuth measurement; slope angle indicator; diopter sights; mirror.
- Package: Engineer compass, leather pouch, English instructions.