In a wilderness survival situation you will need all the help you can muster in starting fires, and this tool will certainly help. Other uses include using the tool as a straw to drink from finite trickles of freshwater without disturbing or polluting the source.
- Quality stainless steel construction.
- Portable telescopic design.
- Extremely useful aid in starting fires and igniting hot embers.
- Additional use as a survival drinking straw.
Pocket Bellows Specifications:
- Material: 304 stainless steel.
- Style: Telescopic.
- Size: Contracted 93mm; extended 485mm.
- Diameter: Bottom 12mm; top 5mm.
- Weight: 21g.
- Item: Fire blower tool.