The blade construct is a modern D2 steel. This steel has a very high carbon content which creates a hard and lasting sharp edge, alloyed with stainless steel & other key metals, promoting edge and blade resilience and resistance to corrosion.
Very high quality and a perfect knife in many ways. A pleasure to own and use in the field.
- Lightweight, compact and designed to last for life.
- Modern D2 steel – alloyed steel promoting the very best blade characteristics.
- Secure belt clip – no need for a sheath or pouch.
- Ideal for hunting, skinning, bushcraft, camping and civilian utility.
Pocket Knife With Clip Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 21cm.
- Blade length: 9cm.
- Handle length: 12cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.4mm.
- Handle material: Micarta (brown, army green) / G10 (yellow, black, Jade).
- Blade material: D2 steel.
- Hardness: 59-61 HRC.
- Weight: 147g.
- Lock blade knife type: Liner lock.
- Additional features: Belt clip; ball bearing pivot.