Construction is a full tang of advanced M390 steel. This modern steel is hard, holds an enduting razor sharp cutting edge, remains resilient against blade fracture & edge chipping, and is highly resistant to rusting. A tough G10 material handle is securely bolted to the full tang of the blade, and the hunting knife is housed within a dual material Kydex & carbon fiber sheath.
A great choice for anything outdoors, inlcuding bugout, wilderness survial, hunting, skinning and make effective game processing knives.
- Hunting & skinning knife – well rounded & versatile for fieldcraft, survival, hunting & skinning hide.
- Advanced M390 steel blade – holds a long lasting razor sharp edge, resilient against blade damge & resistant to rusting.
- Almost indestructible G10 composite handle and tough dual Kydex-carbon fiber sheath.
Semi Serrated Hunting Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 35cm.
- Blade length: 21cm.
- Handle length: 13.3cm.
- Width of blade: 4.7cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6cm.
- Blade material: M390 steel.
- Handle material: G10.
- Surface treatment: Stonewashed.
- Hardness: 61 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Carbon fiber & Kydex material.
- Weight: 712g (including sheath weight).
- Item: Composite carbon steel hunting knives.