The blade snaps shut with a strong liner lock, and folds away into a tough G10 handle recess. Every part of this knife works as it should and feels like quality.
A great field or camp knife, but can equally be used for bushcraft, field dressing game, skinning hide and twiddling green-wood.
- Classic cub scout pocket knife – ideal for the campsite, field, bushcraft & hunting knife use.
- Modern alloyed 154CM steel blade – razor sharp, reliable, resilient & resistant to corrosion.
- Tough G10 handle with textured grip.
- Strong liner lock blade – reliable and safe.
Sharp Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 143.5mm (unfolded).
- Blade length: 62.2mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: 154CM steel.
- Surface finish: Stone washed.
- Weight: 70.5g.
- Type: Folding gentlemans pocket knife.