This material is relatively lightweight, very comfortable to use for long periods of drill and is much safer for practice than dulled steel blade training swords.
Ideal for repetitive weapons martial arts training and Japanese sword practice.
- Solid hardwood construction.
- Resilient & hard-wearing (good endurance for clashing swords while training & sparring).
- Lightweight, comfortable to handle & much safer than blunt steel blade training swords.
- Perfect for martial arts and sword training.
Practice Swords Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Material: Hardwood.
- Overall length: Wakizashi – 60cm; Chisa Katana – 80cm; Katana – 100cm (optional).
- Blade length: Wakizashi – 40cm; Chisa Katana – 59cm; Katana – 75cm (optional).
- Handle length: Wakizashi – 18cm; Chisa Katana – 22cm; Katana – 25cm (optional).
- Item: Wood sword / wooden sword / practice sword / wooden longsword / wood Katana / practice Katana / blunt Katana / Japanese wooden sword / wooden training sword / wooden practice Katana / training swords / practice swords / training Katana.
There are no reviews yet.