The Chinese dragon sword guard is intricately carved with a pronounced dragon – a powerful warrior sword statement. Double edges and straight, this Chinese Jian sword is a balanced fighting weapon capable of devastating cutting and thrusting attacks.
Collectable, deadly and a pleasure to both own and use.
- Hand forged folded Damascus steel sword blade – renowned blade characteristics including a razor sharp cutting edge and excellent natural resilience to chipping & blade fracture.
- Generous one handed sword handle – facilitates seamless weapon maneuvering.
- Premium quality sword fittings, handle & scabbard materials.
- Decorative sword – elegant and presentable ceremonial sword with beautiful energy, feel and symmetry (highly collectable).
- Battle ready sword – fully functional and deadly Chinese Jian sword.
Sword With Dragon Handle Specifications
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 77.5cm.
- Blade width: 3.5cm (at widest point).
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm (at thickest point).
- Handle length: 24.5cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Ebony wood or Sandalwood options.
- Saya (scabbard): Rosewood or Sandalwood options + antiqued copper fittings.
- Sword fittings material: Antiqued copper.
- Weight: 1.94kg (including scabbard weight); 1.18kg (sword weight only).
- Item: Dragon hilt sword.