Traditionally hand sharpened and polished, the resulting blade is highly refined creating a first class double edged sword blade.
A solid Ebony wood handle is fixed to the tang of the blade and accessories are decorated with hand carved copper artworks in three colors – black, silver and gold gilded. The scabbard is equally beautiful, again created with an exotic Ebony wood and decorated with hand-carved copper fittings.
Very presentable and a beautiful Chinese Jian sword creation.
- Hand forged folded Damascus steel sword blade – renowned blade characteristics including a razor sharp cutting edge and excellent natural resilience to chipping & blade fracture.
- Generous one handed sword handle – facilitates seamless weapon maneuvering.
- Premium quality sword fittings, handle & scabbard materials.
- Decorative sword – elegant and presentable ceremonial sword with beautiful energy, feel and symmetry (highly collectable).
- Battle ready sword – fully functional and deadly combat sword.
Chinese Dragon Sword Specifications:
- Note: Sword stand is NOT included, and is shown only for demonstration purposes.
- Overall length: 101.5cm.
- Blade length: 77cm.
- Blade width: 3.6cm (at widest point).
- Blade thickness: 0.9cm (at thickest point).
- Handle length: 22cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel.
- Blade shape: 8 sided octahedral blade.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Saya (scabbard): Ebony wood + hand carved copper fittings.
- Accessories material: Hand carved pure copper.
- Weight: 2kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Dragon handle sword.