Folded over 100 times creating a multi-layered Damascus steel sword blade, the blade holds a razor-like cutting edge and natural resilience against damage – all characteristics renowned of a Damascus sword blade.
Traditionally hand sharpened and polished, the resulting blade is highly refined creating a first class double edged sword blade.
A solid Ebony wood handle is fixed to the tang of the blade along with hand carved copper – dragon sword themed hand-guard and pommel. The scabbard is equally beautiful, created with an exotic sandalwood and again decorated with hand-carved copper fittings.
Very presentable and a beautiful Chinese Jian sword creation.
- Hand forged folded Damascus steel sword blade – renowned blade characteristics including a razor sharp cutting edge and excellent natural resilience to chipping & blade fracture.
- Generous hand and a half sword handle – facilitates seamless weapon maneuvering.
- Premium quality sword fittings, handle & scabbard materials.
- Decorative sword – elegant and presentable ceremonial sword with beautiful energy, feel and symmetry (highly collectable).
- Battle ready sword – fully functional and deadly combat sword.
Dragon Handle Sword Specifications:
- Note: Sword stand is NOT included, and is shown only for demonstration purposes.
- Overall length: 110cm.
- Blade length: 77cm.
- Blade width: 4cm (at widest point).
- Blade thickness: 0.9cm (at thickest point).
- Handle length: 30cm.
- Blade material: Hand forged folded Damascus steel.
- Blade shape: 8 sided octahedral blade.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Dark Ebony wood.
- Saya (scabbard): Superior sandalwood + hand carved copper fittings.
- Sword fittings: Hand carved copper.
- Fuller: Double blood-grooves on both sides of the blade.
- Weight: 2.45kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Dragon hilt sword.