Highly regarded, simply because these bushcraft knives are compact, so compact & portable they can be carried with any clothing pocket, and pack well above their weight with cutting, carving and slicing power. The blade is powerful enough for fairly serious fieldcraft, yet nimble enough for finer detailed bushcraft tasks. And the blade is more than adequate in length to make a very effective pick sticker knife, in a very portable form.
If you’re after a high quality wilderness knife that you can rely on, then this wood handle pocket knife is for you. The beauty and craftsmanship of this model are also attributes to consider.
- Classic time tested lock back knife design.
- Premium quality brass and Rosewood handle.
- Sharp pocket knife with a 440C stainless steel blade.
- Handy folding knife design and quality leather pouch included.
- Ideal for hunting, skinning, bushcraft, carving & wilderness survival.
Traditional Pocket Knives Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): Small – 18.5cm; large – 21.6cm.
- Blade length: Small – 7.3cm; large – 8.35cm.
- Handle (closed) length: Small – 10.7cm; large – 12.3cm.
- Blade width: 2cm (both sizes).
- Blade thickness: 3mm (both sizes).
- Handle material: Solid brass + black Rosewood + copper rivets.
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel.
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC.
- Weight: Small – 171g; large – 203g.
- Lock type: Back lock.
- Sheath: Genuine leather knife pouch.
- Type: Lock blade knives.