The construct is a modern 154CM steel blade, with characteristics of a hard and enduring sharp cutting edge. The blade is resilient against chipping & fracture and resists corrosion well, especially with the applied titanium alloy plating. The blade extends into a strong lock blade knife position, and folds back into the recess of a premium Micarta handle. No sheath is required because these lock knives have built-in belt clips.
These lock knives are a real pleasure to both own and use in the field, and built to last a lifetime.
- Advanced 154CM steel – holds a lasting sharp edge, resistant to rusting and resilent against chipping & fracture.
- Micarta handle – modern material with an effective gripping surface & designed to last for life.
- Black titanium alloy surface treatment – further protects the knife from corrosion.
- Strong liner lock – locking knife.
- Compact, portable and effective – excellent camping, field, bushcraft or folding hunting knife choice.
Lock Back Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (un-folded): 181.9m.
- Blade length: 77.7mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle length: 12cm.
- Handle material: Brown Micarta.
- Blade material: 154CM.
- Blade surface: Black titanium alloy plating.
- Weight: 89g.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.
- Item: Locking knives.