The handle is a dark Ebony wood with beautiful inlays, and finally a genuine hand carved and stitched leather sheath securely holds and protects the fixed blade knife.
An excellent all-rounder, this bush knife will adapt well to any wilderness task, inlcuding hunting, fieldcraft and wilderness survival tasks. The spine of the blade is thick and reliable and more importantly, the edge is nimble yet powerful and highly versatile. This field knife will carve and slice with power, but can also perform more delicate tasks such as skinning and twiddling woodcraft projects.
A pleasure to both owna nd use and the only knife you will ever need for the wilderness.
- Time tested classic field knife design.
- Premium quality wooden handle + inserts.
- Hand forged Damascus steel blade – razor sharp and naturally resilient against chipping & deformation.
- Ideal for general fieldcraft, practical game processing & survival knife use.
Wood Handle Fixed Blade Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 27.5cm.
- Blade length: 14.8cm.
- Blade width: 4.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.8mm.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Ebony wood + inlays.
- Blade material: Hand forged Damascus steel.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Bush & bushcraft knives.