This wood handle hatchet is perfect for home & garden jobs, fire kindling preparation, camp-craft and wilderness survival.
Our simple well balanced hand axe is easy to transport in the field and makes a vital wilderness survival or long term camping tool.
It will perform heavier duty tasks such as raft and shelter frame building fast, with a capacity to fall up to medium sized trees with enough dedication.
Around the house a small hatchet is very useful for trimming branches, cutting tree roots and a host of other garden tasks. With a strong carbon steel tool head, the edge rarely needs sharpening and will not chip easily. The wooden handle can be replaced cheaply and easily, meaning you will essentially keep this axe for life.
- Lightweight and compact chopping power.
- Replaceable high quality wooden handle.
- High quality carbon tool steel head.
- Incorporated nail puller.
- Highly versatile; ideally suited for general home or light outdoor use.
Wood Handle Hatchet Specifications:
- Head material: High carbon steel.
- Handle material: Polished beeswaxed wood.
- Overall length: 30cm.
- Axehead length: 13cm
- Axehead width: 8cm.
- Weight: 900g.
- Features: Incorporated nail puller.
- Sheath included.
- Item: Small hatchet.