The folding blade construct is Damascus steel + VG10 steel core. This sandwich layered steel sharpens to a razor sharp degree, and holds naturally resilient properties, protecting the blade from fracture and the edge from chipping.
A reliable lockblade knife, and both a pleasure to both own and use.
- Sandwich layered Damascus steel + VG10 steel core – razor sharp edge & resilient against damage.
- Premium wooden handle.
- Strong liner lock – locking knife & handy belt clip.
- Genuine leather knife pouch.
- Perfect for camping, travel, field and bushcraft.
Wood Handle Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall dimensions (un-folded): 18.4cm.
- Handle length: 11cm.
- Blade length: 7.8cm.
- Width of blade: 2.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle material: Wood.
- Blade material: Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Hardness: 58-60 HRC.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.
- Additional features: Belt clip.
- Item: Wood handled folding knives.