This full tang Katana is resilient, strong, razor sharp, feels great in the hands and glides through the air with ease.
- 1095 carbon steel blade – one of the highest carbon content sword making steels available.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon.
- Quality steel scabbard + highly decorated painted with silver plated patterns.
- Premium hardwood handle with genuine ray-skin & silk Ito.
- Solid brass sword and scabbard fittings.
- Highly collectable and fully functional battle ready Katana.
WWII Japanese Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm (not including Habaki).
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel – clay tempered (with genuine Hamon wave line).
- Hardness: 35 HRC – core & spine; 58 HRC – edge.
- Saya material (scabbard): Steel + painted with silver plated patterns.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & silk Ito.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & buttcap): High grade brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): High grade brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): High grade brass.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Included: 1x sword bag.
- Item: WW2 Samurai sword.