Furthermore, since most survival tasks are basic and crude, a bush knife like this get things done fast and with less energy expelled.
Absolutely ideal as an emergency knife or bugout knife, and very efficient at tasks such as building shelters, hacking plants and butchering large portions from game.
Finer tasks can still be accomplished with this knife, by simply sliding your hand further down the handle towards the knife body. This provides the user much better control, similar to the ability and finesse of a bowie knife.
This particular outdoor survival knife will perform all of the above tasks without burdening the survivor with excess tools and weight.
- Wilderness survival knife – particularly suited to emergency bugout & survival.
- Good tool weight and high leverage handle producing excellent power.
- Premium wooden handle fixed to full tang.
- Modern CPM S30V stainless steel – holds a lasting razor sharp edge, resilient to shattering & resistant to corrosion.
- Zero risk shattering blade – 6mm CPM S30V steel (perfect for batoning – splitting fist sized logs in two).
Batoning Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 245mm.
- Blade length: 110mm.
- Handle length: 125mm.
- Width of blade (widest point): 45mm.
- Thickness of blade: 6mm.
- Weight 310g.
- Handle material: Wood fixed to full tang.
- Blade material: CPM S30V composite stainless steel.
- Hardness: 61 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Wilderness survival knife / tactical survival knife / stainless steel survival knife / bug out knife / Rambo survival knife / mountain man knives / bushman knife / field knife.
There are no reviews yet.