The construct is a full tang blade made from modern A8 composite stainless steel. This super grade steel has a very high carbon content combined with stainless steel and other alloys to reduce rusting and maintain blade resilience. A bolster prevents the hand from slipping onto the blade and a generous drop-handle helps to generate chopping power.
The handle is constructed with G10 composite, a modern synthetic material with excellent corrosion resistant properties. The material also provides an excellent gripping surface and will last a lifetime.
This mountain man knife has the weight and power for building shelters, traps and primitive weapons in the wilderness. All of these structures will keep you protected and fed, something smaller knives simply cannot do.
- Large knife – ideal for crude survival tasks such as butchering and shelter, trap & weapon building.
- Indestructable G10 handle – excellent grip and sure to last a lifetime.
- A8 stainless stel blade – holds a lasting razor sharp edge, resistant to rusting & resilient against chipping & fracture.
- Ideal for wilderness survival and bugout.
Stainless Steel Survival Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 320mm.
- Blade length: 200mm.
- Handle length: 125mm.
- Width of blade (widest point): 41mm.
- Thickness of blade: 5.7mm.
- Blade material: A8 stainless steel composite.
- Handle material: G10.
- Hardness: 60HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Weight: 410g.
- Item: Bug out knife.