The axehead is forged from a carbon – stainless steel composite, and the handle constructed of poly-fibreglass producing an overall hard to break combat tool.
There is no better war axe for piercing armour, skulls, and for cleaving fleshy targets.
- Powerful dual axehead/rear spike weapon.
- Composite carbon – 440C stainless steel axehead (holds a great edge and resistant to corrosion).
- Almost indestructible poly-fibreglass handle.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat.
Battle Ready Axe Specifications:
- Overall length: 39cm.
- Edge length: 10cm.
- Width of blade: 19.5cm (including rear spike).
- Handle length: 34cm.
- Blade material: 440 stainless – carbon steel.
- Handle material: Poly-fibreglass.
- Hardness: 56 HRC.
- Weight: 800g (Including sheath weight).
- Included: Nylon axe sheath.
- Item: Combat tomahawk.