Additionally, the single edged sword blade design ensures maximum structural integrity of the blade with its full thickness blade spine. The handle is long and strong, constructed with steel tube, and the sword is sheathed within a lightweight and practical hardwood scabbard.
Relatively lightweight, compact and a hard hitting combat sword.
- High Manganese steel blade (spring steel) – renowned blade resilience against damage and a hard, reliable battle edge.
- Generous two handed sword – generates huge power & facilitates unhindered weapon maneuvering.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Well balanced and weighted Chinese sword saber – powerful slashing and lopping blade.
- Fully functional and battle ready Chinese war sword.
Chinese Sabre Specifications:
- Full length: 80cm.
- Blade length: 53cm.
- Handle length: 24cm.
- Width of blade: 3.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: High Manganese steel (spring steel).
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Tube steel – plated.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood (dark red or black color lacquered options).
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Brass.
- Fuller: Double blood-grooves on both sides of the blade.
- Weight: 1.6kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Chinese saber sword.