Forged from folded steel, the blade encapsulates excellent characteristics, including a razor sharp cutting edge and natural resilience against chipping & fracture, which is renowned of layered steel sword blades.
Fitted to the full tang is a beautiful Rosewood handle and the sword is sheathed within a matching rosewood scabbard, with both the handle and scabbard finished with quality brass fittings.
Designed for open field warfare, this traditional Chinese war sword has the capacity to generate huge amounts of power. It’s also a perfectly balanced weapon, capable of a full range of cut, slash and thrust attacks.
- Folded steel blade – unmatched razor sharp cutting edge and natural resilience against blade damage.
- 52cm two handed sword handle – generates great power & facilitates unhindered weapon maneuvering.
- Single edged sword blade – a primary cutting edge with a full thickness spine (full strength sword blade).
- Highly refined blade design – long, narrow, relatively lightweight and quick to swing.
- Beautiful matching Rosewood handle and scabbard material.
- Quality brass sword and scabbard fittings.
- Deadly battle ready great sword.
Miao Dao Specifications:
- Full length: 145cm.
- Blade length: 100cm.
- Blade width: 3.9cm (at widest point).
- Blade thickness: 7mm (at thickest point).
- Handle length: 52cm.
- Blade material: Folded steel.
- Blade hardness: 58 HRC.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Scabbard material: Rosewood.
- Hand-guard material: Brass.
- Sword fittings material: Brass.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 1.96kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Greatsword.