Traditionally hand sharpened and polished, the resulting blade is highly refined creating a first class double edged sword blade.
Furthermore, the sword and scabbard are intricately decorated with silver color gilded brass fittings and gold color gilded brass sun and moon.
This is a powerful sword which has perfect balance and holds a real sense of energy and flow. No expense has been spared, and this Jian weapon is worthy of avid collection, proud display and makes a deadly Chinese war sword.
- Hand forged folded Damascus steel sword blade – renowned blade characteristics including a razor sharp cutting edge and excellent natural resilience to chipping & blade fracture.
- Generous single handed sword handle – facilitates seamless weapon maneuvering.
- Premium quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Decorative sword – elegant and presentable ceremonial sword with beautiful energy, feel and symmetry (highly collectable).
- Battle ready sword – fully functional and deadly combat sword.
Moon Sword Specifications:
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 77cm.
- Blade width: 3.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6cm.
- Handle length: 19cm.
- Blade material: Hand forged folded Damascus steel (twist grain).
- Hardness: 59 HRC.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Saya (scabbard): Ebony wood + silver color gilded brass fittings.
- Sword fittings material: Gold color gilded brass sun & moon and silver color gilded fittings.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Included: Silk sword bag; certification.
- Weight: 2kg with scabbard; 1.2kg sword only.
- Item: Moonlight sword.