Triple blood-grooves on both sides of the blade significantly reduce overall blade weight and additionally allow efficient blood-letting, and thus thrusting penetration. Finally, the blade is hand sharpened and polished, producing a highly refined and beautiful blade end result.
Both the handle and scabbard are an exotic Ebony hardwood construct, with both the decorative sword and scabbard fittings beautiful & intricate hand-carved artworks of pure copper.
No expense has been spared on this formidable close-quarters shortsword. It’s highly collectable, presentable and a pleasure to both own and use.
- T10 high carbon steel – very hard and reliable battle edge with good resilience against chipping and blade deformation.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon.
- Premium ornamental sword materials – hand carved copper, Ebony wood & Turquoise stones.
- Single edge sword blade – primary battle edge with full structural strength blade spine.
- Versatile close quarters curved short sword – deadly cutting, slashing and thrusting weapon.
- Fully battle functional short curved sword.
Cutlass Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 75cm.
- Blade length: 50cm.
- Width of blade: 3.8cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.5cm.
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel – genuine clay tempered Hamon.
- Sword fittings: Copper guard & fittings.
- Scabbard material: Ebony wood with Turquoise stones & copper fittings.
- Fuller sword: Triple blood-grooves on both sides of the blade.
- Weight: 1.35kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Pirate cutlass.