The construct is a VG10 core, forge welded in-between two Damascus steel layers, producing 67 individual layers of steel. The result of this composite steel is a perfect balance of high carbon content, natural resilience against edge chipping, blade fracture and resistance to rusting.
Fix your own handle and save on the cost of a high quality chef chopping knife.
- Chef knife blank – professional chefing standard.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to be used after fitting your handle.
- Renowned Damascus steel + VG10 steel blade – holds a lasting razor sharp edge, naturally resilient blade & resistant to corrosion.
Damascus Chef Knife Blanks Specifications:
- Pre-heat treated: Yes.
- Material: 67 layer Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Blade length: 20cm.
- Thickness of blade: 2.5cm.
- Item: Knife blade blanks.
- Notes: 90% polished – you can diy polish the rest.