The handle is made from wood, a ball bearing joint produces seamless folding movements and a belt clip provides a secure belt attachment point.
A perfect bugout or survival folding knife, capable hog skinning knife or deer knife and useful for general fieldcraft and camp use.
- Premium wooden handle.
- Damascus steel + VG10 steel core blade – razor sharp & resilient.
- Handy folding knife design + secure belt clip.
- Ideal for hunting, camping, bushcraft and wilderness survival.
Damascus Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 18.8cm.
- Blade length: 8.2cm.
- Handle (closed) length: 10.6cm.
- Width of blade: 2.3cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle material: wood.
- Blade material: Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Hardness: 57-59 HRC.
- Lock type: Back lock.
- Additional features: Belt clip, ball bearing pivot joint.
- Type: Lock blade knives / foldable hunting knives / lockblade folding knife / Hiking knives / best knives for camping / backpacking knife / best camp knife / lockback knife / lock knives / locking knives / Damascus steel pocket knife.
There are no reviews yet.