The folding blade construct is a Damascus steel + VG10 steel core. This layered steel produces renowned razor sharp cutting edges and the blade is naturally resilient against fracture and edge chipping. The blade folds into he handle recess of an exotic shadow wood & solid 304 steel head, and lastly a genuine leather pouch is included for knife storage and transport.
A powerful primary cutting blade that is versatile for almost any task, and a prized Damascus folding knife that’s a pleasure to both own and use in the field.
- Versatile, reliable & sharp Damascus folding knife – great for camping, travel, bush & fieldcraft.
- Exotic white shadow wood + 304 steel head.
- Damascus steel blade + VG10 steel core – razor sharp & resilient.
- Genuine leather knife pouch included.
Damascus Steel Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 18.5cm.
- Blade length: 8cm.
- Handle length: 10cm.
- Width of blade: 2.2cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle material: White shadow wood + 304 steel head.
- Blade material: Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Additional: Knife belt clip.
- Lockblade knife mechanism: Liner lockback knife.
- Item: Damascus folding knife.