The construct is a full tang forge of 1095 high carbon steel (spring steel). This higher than average carbon content steel holds renowned characteristics including a hard and lasting sharp edge and natural blade resilience. To prevent rusting, the blade surface is treated with a corrosion-proof layer, and the handle construct a life-long lasting modern flax Micarta.
A single practical deer hunting knife that will process small to medium sized game from start to finish.
- Versatile field dressing knife – gut and skin game efficiently with the one knife.
- 1095 high carbon steel blade (spring steel) + anti corrosive surface treatment – holds a lasting sharp edge for longer & protected from rusting.
- Modern flax Micarta handle material – lasts a lifetime.
Deer Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 245mm.
- Blade length: 99mm.
- Width of blade: 35mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle length: 146mm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel.
- Handle material: Flax Micarta.
- Hardness: 59 HRC.
- Weight: 315g.
- Knife sheath: PU leather sheath.
- Type: Skinning knives.