The full tang blade is constructed with 1060 high carbon steel (spring steel), producing a battle ready blade with excellent characteristics including, a hard, reliable edge with the natural resilience spring steel is renowned for.
Intricately decorative and collectable, these Jian swords are a simplistic combat sword with unique ornamental class.
- 1060 high carbon steel sword blade (spring steel) – hard, reliable battle functional edge with excellent resilience to chipping and blade fracture.
- Generous hand and a half sword handle – generates good power & facilitates unhindered weapon maneuvering.
- Double edge sword blade – equally balanced blade with efficient thrust penetration.
- Intricate engraved artworks on both sides of the blade – unique and collectable.
- Matching handle & scabbard material – conceals the sword well, looking like a long wooden staff.
- Straight sword – balanced cutting and thrusting weapon.
- Fully functional and battle ready.
Double Edged Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 73cm.
- Handle length: 25cm.
- Width of blade: 3.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.75cm.
- Blade material: 1060 high carbon steel (spring steel).
- Hardness: 55-60 HRC.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Scabbard material: Rosewood.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 1.07kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Jian sword for sale.