The battle functional multi-layered steel blade sharpens to an unmatched razor-like degree and is naturally resilient against deformation and edge chipping. Finally, the blade is hand sharpened and polished using traditional methods creating a highly refined finish.
A beautiful Rosewood handle is fixed to the tang of the blade and accessories are decorated with intricate copper artworks. The scabbard is equally beautiful, again created with an exotic Rosewood and decorated with dragon themed copper fittings.
Very presentable and a powerful themed Chinese dragon sword.
- Hand forged folded Damascus steel sword blade – renowned blade characteristics including a razor sharp cutting edge and excellent natural resilience to chipping & blade fracture.
- Generous hand and a half sword handle – facilitates seamless weapon maneuvering.
- Premium quality sword fittings, handle & scabbard materials.
- Decorative sword – elegant and presentable ceremonial sword with beautiful energy, feel and symmetry (highly collectable).
- Battle ready sword – fully functional and deadly Chinese Jian sword.
Dragon Hilt Sword Specifications
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 100cm.
- Blade length: 77cm.
- Blade width: 3.7cm (at widest point).
- Blade thickness: 0.9cm (at thickest point).
- Handle length: 22cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Saya (scabbard): Rosewood + copper fittings.
- Sword fittings material: Copper.
- Weight: 2.02kg (including scabbard weight); 1.2kg (sword weight only).
- Item: Dragon handle sword.