Additional model features include a retractable knife blade with a strong locking switch. The blade’s housing folds away into the handle recess, making the tool very compact to carry and provides a second layer of safety against accidental blade deployment.
A very reliable craftsman utility knife purposed for professional tradesman and builders.
- Safety utility knife – safe retractable knife for carpet removal, building work, utility and unpacking boxes.
- Razor sharp SK2 steel replaceable utility blades.
- Tough corrosion resistant Zinc alloy tool body + effective TPR rubber grip.
- Folding knife design – compact, portable and safe to carry.
Folding Utility Knife Specifications:
- Tool size (retracted): 17 x 3 x 2cm (LxWxH).
- Blade material: SK2 steel (blade model examples: SATA 93434A and 93435A).
- Handle material: Zinc alloy with TPR rubber grip.
- Weight: 140g.
- Type: Work blade utility cutter.